A multicenter phase I study of CRS-207 in combination with pembrolizumab for the treatment of patients with metastatic gastric cancer who have failed at least two prior therapies
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CRS 207 (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab
- Indications Gastric cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 12 Dec 2017 Status changed from planning to withdrawn prior to enrolment, as reported in an Aduro BioTech media release.
- 13 Jan 2017 New trial record
- 09 Jan 2017 According to an Aduro BioTech media release, the company plans to initiate this study in the first half of the year.