A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo controlled, Parallel Group Study of Patiromer for the Enablement of Spironolactone Use for Blood Pressure Control in Patients with Resistant Hypertension and Chronic Kidney Disease: Evaluation of Safety and Efficacy (AMBER)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Patiromer (Primary) ; Spironolactone
- Indications Hyperkalaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AMBER
- Sponsors Relypsa
- 26 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2018 to 1 May 2019.
- 26 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Feb 2019.
- 15 Mar 2018 According to a Vifor Pharma media release, company expected to conclude at the end of 2018 , with the top-line data from this study at the beginning of 2019.