A Phase III, Randomized, Open-label Clinical Trial of Pembrolizumab (MK-3475) Versus Paclitaxel in Asian Subjects With Advanced Gastric or Gastroesophageal Junction Adenocarcinoma Who Progressed After First-Line Therapy With Platinum and Fluoropyrimidine
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Paclitaxel
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MK-3475-063/KEYNOTE-063
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 20 Jun 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 17 Aug 2019 to 29 Jun 2020.
- 05 Apr 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 01 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 19 Feb 2020 to 29 Jun 2020.