A Phase III, Multi-Center, Open Label, Single-Group Trial to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of MK-8962 (Corifollitropin Alfa) in Combination With Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG) for Initiation or Restoration of Puberty as Assessed by Increased Testicular Volume in Adolescent Males 14 to <18 Years Old With Hypogonadotropic Hypogonadism (Phase III; Protocol No. MK-8962-043-00)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Chorionic gonadotropin (Primary) ; Corifollitropin alfa (Primary)
- Indications Hypogonadism
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 05 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 26 Jul 2019 to 31 Dec 2019.
- 05 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 26 Jul 2019 to 31 Dec 2019.
- 02 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 10 Jul 2019 to 26 Jul 2019.