A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of AG-348 in Not Regularly Transfused Adult Subjects With Pyruvate Kinase Deficiency
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs AG 348 (Primary)
- Indications Inborn error metabolic disorders
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ACTIVATE
- Sponsors Agios Pharmaceuticals
- 18 Jun 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to the Agios Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 05 Jun 2018 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 08 Jan 2018 According to an Agios Pharmaceuticals media release, the company expects to initiate this trial in the second half of 2018.