A Randomized Surgical Window Pilot Investigation of the Relationship of Short Term Depo-Provera (Medroxyprogesterone Acetate) (NSC #26386) Compared to Depo-Provera Plus Entinostat (NSC #706995) on the Morphologic, Biochemical, and Molecular Changes in Primary Endometrioid Adenocarcinoma of the Uterine Corpus
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Entinostat (Primary) ; Medroxyprogesterone
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Endometrial cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 16 Feb 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 29 Aug 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 17 Jan 2017 New trial record