A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, 24 Week Study Followed by Long-Term Treatment for Evaluation of Efficacy and Safety of Baricitinib in Patients with Active Psoriatic Arthritis
Status: Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Baricitinib (Primary)
- Indications Psoriatic arthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eli Lilly and Company
- 30 Apr 2019 Status changed from planning to withdrawn prior to enrolment, according to an Incyte Corporation media release, as Eli Lilly no longer plans to initiate Phase 3 development of baricitinib for psoriatic arthritis.
- 04 Sep 2017 According to an Eli Lilly media release, this trial is scheduled to begin in 2018.
- 01 Aug 2017 According to an Incyte Corporation media release, Lilly no longer plans to initiate a Phase III program to evaluate the safety and efficacy of baricitinib in patients with PsA during 2017.