An Open-label, Single Arm, Repeat Dose, Multi-centre Study to Evaluate the Use of a Safety Syringe for the Subcutaneous Administration of Mepolizumab in Subjects With Severe Eosinophilic Asthma (Study 205667)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Mepolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 21 Aug 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 22 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 25 Sep 2017 to 7 Aug 2017.
- 22 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 25 Sep 2017 to 7 Aug 2017.