A Randomized, Double-blind, Vehicle Controlled, Efficacy and Safety Study of Olumacostat Glasaretil Gel in Subjects With Acne Vulgaris
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Olumacostat glasaretil (Primary)
- Indications Acne vulgaris
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CLAREOS-2
- Sponsors Dermira
- 07 Mar 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 05 Mar 2018 According to a company media release, based on negative results from CLAREOS-1 and CLARROS-2 trials, Dermira expects to discontinue the development program for Olumacostat Glasaretil in patients with acne vulgaris.
- 05 Mar 2018 Results presented in a Dermira Inc. media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History