A Clinical Trial to Investigate Biomarker Effects of Pre-Surgical Treatment With DDR Agents in Patients With Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma (HNSCC) Who Are Planned to Undergo Surgery That is Likely to be Followed by Radiotherapy and/or Chemotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs AZD 6738 (Primary) ; Olaparib (Primary)
- Indications Carcinoma; Head and neck cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 04 Sep 2018 The Olaparib drug dosage has been changed to 60mg and 300mg twice daily.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 28 May 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 40 to 44.