A Phase 3, Randomized, Open-Label Study to Assess Efficacy and Safety of Two Different Dose Regimens of Risankizumab Administered Subcutaneously in Japanese Subjects With Generalized Pustular Psoriasis or Erythrodermic Psoriasis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Risankizumab (Primary)
- Indications Erythrodermic psoriasis; Generalised pustular psoriasis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 30 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 21 Dec 2017 to 14 Jan 2021.
- 31 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 21 Aug 2018 to 21 Dec 2017.
- 28 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 8 Apr 2021 to 14 Jan 2021.