A prospective, randomised, double-blinded, placebo-controlled, single ascending dose study investigating the safety and local tolerability of STA363 compared to placebo in 15 patients with chronic discogenic low back pain
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Lactic acid (Primary)
- Indications Back pain
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Stayble Therapeutics
- 11 Oct 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 19 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2018.