A Single Center Study Evaluating Safety and Efficacy Of Bortezomib In Combination With High Dose Melphalan As Conditioning Regimen Before Autologous Stem Cell Transplantation In Newly Diagnosed Multiple Myeloma Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 20 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Melphalan; Thalidomide
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 20 Jan 2017 New trial record
- 06 Dec 2016 Results presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.