A Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel Group, Phase 2 Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of Once Weekly Subcutaneous (SC) Injections of a Sustained-Release Vasoactive Intestinal Peptide (VIP) Analogue, PB1046, in Adult Subjects With Symptomatic Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs PB 1046 (Primary)
- Indications Pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors PhaseBio Pharmaceuticals
- 27 Nov 2018 According to a PhaseBio Pharmaceuticals media release, the first patient has been dosed in this study. The company expects to announce results from this study in the first half of 2020.
- 07 Aug 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 14 Jun 2018 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.