A Phase 1a/b Open-Label, Dose-Escalation Study of the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of OMP-313M32 Administered as a Single Agent or in Combination With Nivolumab to Subjects With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Solid Tumors
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Etigilimab (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors OncoMed Pharmaceuticals
- 06 Dec 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 09 Nov 2018 Results presented in the OncoMed Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 09 Nov 2018 According to an OncoMed Pharmaceuticals media release, results from this trial were presented today at the Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer meeting taking place in Washington, D.C.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History