A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blinded, Vehicle-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of 3 Concentrations of Topically Applied BBI-4000 (Sofpironium Bromide) Gel in Subjects With Axillary Hyperhidrosis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Sofpironium bromide (Primary)
- Indications Hyperhidrosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Brickell Biotech
- 20 Feb 2018 Results published in a Brickell Biotech Media Release.
- 20 Feb 2018 According to a Brickell Biotech media release, primary endpoint (Hyperhydrosis severity questionnaire-at least a 1-point improvement in the HDSM-Ax) has been met.
- 20 Feb 2018 According to a Brickell Biotech media release, data were presented at the 76th American Academy of Dermatology Annual Meeting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History