International, Multi-center, Open Label, 9-month Follow-up Extension Study Assessing the Long-term Safety and Tolerability of PXT3003 in Patients With Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease Type 1A
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Baclofen/naltrexone/sorbitol (Primary)
- Indications Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms PLEO-CMT-FU
- Sponsors Pharnext
- 16 Oct 2018 According to a Pharnext media release, results from this study is expected in H2 2019.
- 12 Apr 2018 According to a Pharnext media release, initial results from this study are expected in the second quarter of 2019.
- 02 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2019 to 1 Oct 2019.