A RANDOMIZED, VEHICLE-CONTROLLED PHASE 3 STUDY TO PROVE THE SAFETY AND EFFICACY OF LEVULAN KERASTICK (AMINOLEVULINIC ACID HCl) FOR TOPICAL SOLUTION, 20% AND 10 J/CM2 OF BLUE LIGHT DELIVERED AT 10 MW/CM2 OR 20 MW/CM2 BY A NEW LIGHT SOURCE FOR THE TREATMENT OF ACTINIC KERATOSES ON THE FACE OR SCALP
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aminolevulinic acid (Primary)
- Indications Actinic keratosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors DUSA Pharmaceuticals
- 03 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Sep 2017.
- 03 Nov 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment.
- 23 Jan 2017 New trial record