A Phase II, Open-label, Non-controlled, Intra-patient Dose-escalation Study to Characterize the Pharmacokinetics After Oral Administration of Eltrombopag in Pediatric Patients With Refractory, Relapsed or Treatment Naive Severe Aplastic Anemia or Recurrent Aplastic Anemia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Eltrombopag (Primary) ; Antithymocyte globulin; Ciclosporin
- Indications Aplastic anaemia
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Novartis; Novartis Pharma A.G.; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 17 Jul 2018 Planned End Date changed from 25 Mar 2024 to 1 Apr 2024.
- 17 Jul 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 25 Mar 2024 to 1 Apr 2024.
- 25 Aug 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.