A Phase I/IIA, Multicenter, Two Parts, Open-Label Study Designed to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of Escalating Doses of AGI-134 Given as Monotherapy and in Combination With Pembrolizumab, in Unresectable Metastatic Solid Tumours
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 13 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs AGI 134 (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Agalimmune
- 13 Aug 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to a BioLineRx media release.
- 01 Aug 2018 According to a BioLineRx media release, this study will take place in the UK and Israel, with possible expansion to the US and additional countries in Europe in 2019 and first results from this study are expected by the end of 2020.
- 10 Jul 2018 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.