A multicenter randomized double-blind placebo-controlled clinical trial for evaluation of efficacy and safety of specific immunotherapy with an aluminium hydroxide-adsorbed allergoid preparation of house dust mite (Dermatophagoides pteronyssinus) in patients with allergic bronchial asthma and with allergic rhinitis or rhinoconjunctivitis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs House dust mite allergy immunotherapy (Primary)
- Indications Allergic asthma; Allergic rhinitis; Allergic rhinoconjunctivitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Allergopharma
- 23 Dec 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 446 to 1390.
- 26 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 23 Apr 2021 to 23 Apr 2019.
- 16 Sep 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 444 to 446.