Decitabine (DAC) With Donor Lymphocyte Infusions To Induce Remissions Of Hematological Relapses Following Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplantation.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 25 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Decitabine (Primary) ; T cell replacement therapy (Primary)
- Indications Haematological malignancies
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 25 Jan 2017 New trial record
- 06 Dec 2016 Results presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.