CAPSTONE: Phase III Confirmatory Assessment Protocol: rVA576 Safety and Efficacy in Three-Part, Two-Arm, Randomised Open Label Evaluation in patients with Paroxysmal Nocturnal Haemoglobinuria (PNH)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Coversin (Primary)
- Indications Paroxysmal nocturnal haemoglobinuria
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CAPSTONE
- Sponsors Akari Therapeutics
- 21 Mar 2018 According to an Akari Therapeutics media release, the company received regulatory clearance in Europe to open first clinical trial site and looking forward to the opening of the first clinical site by the end of March.
- 06 Feb 2018 According to an Akari Therapeutics media release, the trial is anticipated to begin by the end of first quarter 2018.
- 21 Sep 2017 According to an Akari Therapeutics media release, following advice from a recent FDA Type B End of Phase II Meeting, company plans to initiate this trial in Q1 2018.