A Single Blind, Two-Stage Dose Finding Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of a Single Liproca® Depot Injection into the Prostate in Patients with Localized Prostate Cancer, Assigned to Active Surveillance who are at High Risk for Disease Progression (followed by an Open Label Extension with a Repeat Injection (Optional)).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Hydroxyflutamide (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors LIDDS
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 Nov 2017 According to a LIDDS media release, recruitment rate of patients has increased as more trial centers have been included in the plan.
- 31 Aug 2017 According to a LIDDS media release, the Canadian Medicines Agency has approved the study protocol for this clinical study. Screening of patients have been completed and the first patients have been treated.