Open-Label, Multicenter, Phase I Dose Escalation Study of MEN1309, a CD205 Antibody-Drug Conjugate,in Patients With CD205-Positive Metastatic Solid Tumors and Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs MEN 1309 (Primary)
- Indications Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Acronyms CD205-SHUTTLE
- Sponsors Menarini
- 12 Sep 2017 Status changed from planning to recruiting according to a Oxford BioTherapeutics media release.
- 31 Jan 2017 New trial record
- 26 Jan 2017 According to a Oxford BioTherapeutics media release, the company plans to initiate this study in mid-2017.