Phase I/II trial of SCIB2 in combination with a checkpoint inhibitor in patients with solid tumours, focusing on NSCLC in the first instance.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs SCIB 2 (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 14 Dec 2017 According to a Scancell media release, under the terms of the Clinical Development Partnership, Cancer Research UK will fund and sponsor this trial.
- 01 Feb 2017 New trial record
- 30 Jan 2017 According to a Scancell Holdings PLC media release, this trial is expected to start in 2018 and complete approximately 18 months later.