An Open, Non-randomised, Multi-centre Phase I Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Fluzoparib Given in Combination With Apatinib and Paclitaxel in the 2nd Line Treatment of Patients With Recurrent or Metastatic Gastric Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Fluzoparib (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary) ; Rivoceranib (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Jiangsu Hengrui Medicine Co.
- 04 Jun 2019 Status changed to completed as per results presented at the 55th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 04 Jun 2019 Results assessing safety and efficacy of fluzoparib in combination with apatinib and paclitaxel in advanced gastric and gastroesophageal junction (GEJ) adenocarcinoma patients, presented at the 55th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 05 Mar 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.