An Open-Label, Multicenter, Two-Part, Phase 1 Study to Characterize the Effects of a Moderate CYP3A Inhibitor on the Pharmacokinetics of Tazemetostat (EPZ-6438) (Part A), the Effects of Tazemetostat on the Pharmacokinetics of CYP2C8 and CYP2C19 Substrates, and the Effect of Increased Gastric pH on the Pharmacokinetics of Tazemetostat (Part B) in Subjects With B-cell Lymphoma or Advanced Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Sep 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tazemetostat (Primary) ; Fluconazole; Omeprazole; Repaglinide
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Epizyme
- 24 Sep 2018 According to an Epizyme media release, the U.S. FDA has lifted the partial clinical hold that had paused U.S.-based enrollment of new patients in its tazemetostat clinical trials. The company is now in the process of reopening enrollment in all of its company-sponsored trials in the U.S., including the follicular lymphoma (FL) EZH2 activating mutation cohort of its Phase 2 non-Hodgkin lymphoma trial.
- 24 Sep 2018 Status changed from suspended to recruiting, according to an Epizyme media release.
- 30 Jul 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2018 to 1 Jan 2019.