A Phase 2 Study of Pembrolizumab (MK-3475), DPX-Survivac Vaccine and Low Dose of Cyclophosphamide Combination in Patients With Advanced Ovarian, Primary Peritoneal or Fallopian Tube Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Jul 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Cyclophosphamide (Primary) ; EMD 640744 (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 14 May 2018 According to an Immunovaccine media release, preliminary clinical results are expected around mid-year 2018 and top line results are expected at the end of 2018 or beginning of 2019.
- 14 May 2018 According to an Immunovaccine media release, clinicians treated the first patient during the first quarter.
- 10 May 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.