A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Single-dose, 6-Period Crossover Study to Evaluate the Effects of BPN14770 on Scopolamine-induced Cognitive Impairment in Healthy Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs BPN 14770 (Primary) ; Donepezil; Scopolamine
- Indications Alzheimer's disease; Cognition disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Tetra Discovery Partners
- 07 Nov 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to a Tetra Discovery Partners media release.
- 26 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 Jun 2017.
- 26 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 May 2017.