A Two-Part, Phase 1, Randomized, Crossover Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of Intranasal Octreotide (DP1038) Versus Subcutaneous Sandostatin Injection in Healthy Adult Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Octreotide (Primary) ; Octreotide
- Indications Acromegaly; Chemically-induced disorders; Neuroendocrine tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Dauntless Pharmaceuticals
- 20 Mar 2018 Results assessing pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, safety, and tolerability of intranasal formulation of DP1038 compared to FDA-approved subcutaneous injection of octreotide acetate, presented at The 100th Annual Meeting of the Endocrine Society.
- 24 Oct 2017 According to a Dauntless Pharmaceuticals media release, results from this trial will be presented at the annual North American Neuroendocrine Tumor Society (NANETS) Symposium.
- 11 May 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.