A 2 Week, Randomized, Double-masked, Controlled, Parallel Group Study to Evaluate Tolerability, Safety, Permanence on the Ocular Surface and Efficacy of Two Concentrations of Lubricin (20 and 50 μg/mL) Eye Drops Versus Sodium Hyaluronate (HA) 0.18% Eye Drops (Vismed®) in Patients With Ocular Discomfort Following Refractive Surgery
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Lubricin (Primary) ; Hyaluronic acid
- Indications Dry eyes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Dompe Farmaceutici
- 24 Jul 2018 Status changed to completed.
- 06 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 Jun 2017.
- 06 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 Jun 2017.