Randomised, Double-Blind (Sponsor Open), Placebo-Controlled, Multicentre, Dose Ranging Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Danirixin Tablets Administered Twice Daily Compared With Placebo for 24 Weeks in Adult Participants With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Danirixin (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 08 Oct 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 14 Jun 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.