Randomised, Double-Blind (Sponsor Open), Placebo-Controlled, Multicentre, Dose Ranging Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Danirixin Tablets Administered Twice Daily Compared With Placebo for 24 Weeks in Adult Participants With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Danirixin (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 26 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 27 Nov 2018 to 4 Oct 2018.
- 26 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 27 Nov 2018 to 4 Oct 2018.
- 02 May 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.