A Phase III, Multicenter, Randomized, Study of Atezolizumab Versus Placebo Administered in Combination With Paclitaxel, Carboplatin, and Bevacizumab to Patients With Newly-Diagnosed Stage III or Stage IV Ovarian, Fallopian Tube, or Primary Peritoneal Cancer
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Aug 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Carcinoma; Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IMagyn050
- Sponsors Chugai Pharmaceutical; Roche
- 09 May 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 03 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2025 to 1 Dec 2021.