A Phase 1 Study of the Highly-selective RET Inhibitor, BLU-667, in Patients With Thyroid Cancer, Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) and Other Advanced Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs BLU-667 (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours; Thyroid cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Proof of concept
- Acronyms ARROW
- Sponsors Blueprint Medicines
- 02 May 2018 According to a Blueprint Medicines media release, the enrollment in the dose expansion portion of the study is ongoing.
- 02 May 2018 According to a Blueprint Medicines media release, initial data from this study were presented at the American Association for Cancer Research ( AACR ) Annual Meeting.
- 15 Apr 2018 Results presented in a Blueprint Medicines Media Release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History