A Phase 1 Study of the Highly-selective RET Inhibitor, BLU-667, in Patients With Thyroid Cancer, Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) and Other Advanced Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs BLU-667 (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours; Thyroid cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Proof of concept; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ARROW
- Sponsors Blueprint Medicines
- 04 Jan 2019 According to a Blueprint Medicines media release, Enrollment of previously treated NSCLC and MTC cohorts is expected to complete in the first half of 2019. Updated data will be presented in the first half of 2019.
- 03 Jan 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 250 to 360.
- 30 Oct 2018 According to a Blueprint Medicines media release, based on the additional data of this study, the company plans to submit an NDA for BLU-667 in the first half of 2020. The company recently received a written feedback from the US FDA supporting expedited development of BLU-667.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History