A Three-part Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of Secukinumab Treatment in Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis Subtypes of Psoriatic and Enthesitis-related Arthritis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Secukinumab (Primary)
- Indications Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis; Psoriatic arthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 12 Sep 2018 Planned End Date changed from 30 Dec 2020 to 7 Nov 2019.
- 16 Jun 2018 Trial design presented at the 19th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism
- 14 Nov 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.