A Three-part Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of Secukinumab Treatment in Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis Subtypes of Psoriatic and Enthesitis-related Arthritis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Secukinumab (Primary)
- Indications Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 08 Jan 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 7 Nov 2019 to 23 Oct 2019.
- 12 Sep 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Dec 2020 to 7 Nov 2019.
- 16 Jun 2018 Trial design presented at the 19th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism