A Phase 3, Open-label, Randomized Study of Nivolumab Combined with Ipilimumab, or with Standard of Care Chemotherapy, versus Standard of Care Chemotherapy in Participants with Previously Untreated Unresectable or Metastatic Urothelial Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cisplatin; Gemcitabine
- Indications Urogenital cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CheckMate901
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb; Ono Pharmaceutical
- 10 Feb 2018 Trial design presented at the 2018 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium
- 14 Sep 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 1097 to 897.
- 27 Jun 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 1045 to 1097.