A Study to Evaluate the Effect of Dapagliflozin on Renal Outcomes and Cardiovascular Mortality in Patients With Chronic Kidney Disease
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Dapagliflozin (Primary)
- Indications Renal failure
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Dapa-CKD
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 21 Oct 2019 According to an AstraZeneca media release, based on this study, Fast Track designation to delay the progression of renal failure and prevent CV and renal death in patients with chronic kidney disease (CKD).
- 27 Jun 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 14 Dec 2017 New Source identified and integrated (Clinical Trials Registry - India; CTRI2017-08-009535)