A Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group, 24-Month Study with an Open Label Extension Phase to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Elenbecestat (E2609) in Subjects with Early Alzheimer's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Dec 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Elenbecestat (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MissionAD2
- Sponsors Eisai Co Ltd
- 02 Dec 2019 According to an Eisai media release, data from MissionAD global phase 3 studies will be presented at at the 12th Clinical Trials on Alzheimer's Disease (CTAD) conference (4th-7th Dec 2019) in San Diego.
- 14 Oct 2019 This trial has been discontinued in Finland, according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 13 Sep 2019 According to an Eisai Co Ltd media release, Eisai And Biogen have decided to discontinue MISSION AD1 and MISSION AD2 trials as per the recommendation of the Data Safety Monitoring Board (DSMB), due to unfavorable risk-benefit ratio.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History