A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-blind, Active Controlled Study to Compare the Efficacy and Safety of Ridinilazole (200 mg, Bid) for 10 Days With Vancomycin (125 mg, Qid) for 10 Days in the Treatment of Clostridium Difficile Infection (CDI)
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ridinilazole (Primary) ; Vancomycin
- Indications Clostridium difficile infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Ri-CoDIFy 2
- Sponsors Summit Therapeutics
- 11 Dec 2018 According to a Summit Therapeutics media release, design of this trial presented at IDWeek conference.
- 11 Jul 2018 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 27 Mar 2018 According to a Summit Therapeutics media release, this trial is planned to initiate in the Q1 2019.