A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Phase 3 Study of Rovalpituzumab Tesirine as Maintenance Therapy Following First-Line Platinum-Based Chemotherapy in Subjects With Extensive Stage Small Cell Lung Cancer (MERU)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Rovalpituzumab tesirine (Primary) ; Dexamethasone
- Indications Small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MERU
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 10 Oct 2018 The trial design was presented at the 19th World Conference on Lung Cancer 2018.
- 29 Sep 2018 This trial has been Discontinued in Bulgaria.
- 31 Jul 2018 Planned End Date changed from 30 Aug 2020 to 31 Aug 2020.