A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of Injectafer (Ferric Carboxymaltose) as Treatment for Heart Failure With Iron Deficiency
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Ferric carboxymaltose (Primary)
- Indications Heart failure; Iron deficiency anaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HEART-FID
- Sponsors Luitpold Pharmaceuticals
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 08 Aug 2017 According to a Vifor Pharma media release, American Regent, a member of the Daiichi Sankyo group announced that the first patient had been enrolled in this study in Apr 2017.
- 15 Mar 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.