A Single-center, I Phase Clinical Study for Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of Multiple-antigen Specific Cell Therapy in Vitro Combined With Anti-PD1 Technology (MASCT-I) in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors and Preliminarily Assessing the Antitumor Effectiveness of MASCT-I Alone and in Combination With Chemotherapy Drugs
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dendritic cell vaccines (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer; Soft tissue sarcoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors HengRui YuanZheng Bio-Technology
- 16 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2019 to 1 Jun 2019.
- 16 Oct 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 03 Feb 2017 New trial record