A Phase II Randomized Study of Nivolumab (NSC-748726) With Ipilimumab (NSC-732442) or Ipilimumab Alone in Advanced Melanoma Patients Refractory to an Anti-PD1 or Anti-PD-L1 Agent.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 05 Jun 2018 Trial design presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 22 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 15 Oct 2018 to 15 Mar 2022.