A Phase 1, Open-Label, Randomised, 3-Treatment, 3-Period, Single-Dose, Crossover Study in Healthy Subjects to Compare the Pharmacokinetic Properties of Modified Release (MR) Formulations of MIN-101 Followed by Food Effect Testing of a Selected Formulation
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Roluperidone (Primary)
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Minerva Neurosciences
- 22 Jun 2017 According to a Minerva Neurosciences media release, company announced successful completion of a bridging trial to select an improved, gastric-resistant (GR) formulation of MIN-101 for planned phase III study.
- 22 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to a Minerva Neurosciences media release.
- 03 Feb 2017 New trial record