STAIRWAY: Simultaneous Blockade of Angiopoietin-2 and VEGF-A With the Bispecific Antibody RO6867461 (RG7716) for Extended Durability in the Treatment of Neovascular Age-Related Macular Degeneration
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs RG 7716 (Primary) ; Ranibizumab
- Indications Choroidal neovascularisation; Wet age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STAIRWAY
- Sponsors Roche
- 23 Apr 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 12 Feb 2018 According to a Roche media release, the company is committed to presenting data from all Phase II studies (BOULEVARD, AVENUE and STAIRWAY) at upcoming medical meetings and plans to discuss the phase III programme with health authorities following data assessment.
- 31 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.