A Study of Durvalumab (MEDI4736), as an Adjuvant Therapy, Compared to Observation Alone, in Patients With Borderline Resectable Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma (BR PDA) Following Neoadjuvant Therapy and Successful Surgical Resection
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 May 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Dec 2019.
- 31 May 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Dec 2019.
- 31 May 2018 Status changed from recruiting to suspended as initiated by PI.